Palm Beach Towers is a new hotel and residential development by Nakheel located on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. It comprises premium 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses. The high-rise facades include a three-tower complex connected to a retail level with podium resort-style services and the attractive palm address.

Residents also benefit from the ideal beach neighborhood and lifestyle due to the building’s prime location at the entry to Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. You may easily and without anxiety go across the rest of Dubai thanks to the development’s easy access to the mainland, where you can discover world-class lodgings, restaurants, and shopping malls.

The premium design high-rise buildings also feature cutting-edge, unusual architecture, including floor-to-ceiling windows made entirely of glass, allowing you to take in the stunning outside palm vista. While the interiors feature modern art décor, outstanding fittings and hotel amenities are available to residents and guests.

The property has a variety of amenities, including a beach club, parks, and podium-level leisure areas. Enjoy a diverse range of waterfront dining options, as well as access to stores, grilling spaces, workout facilities, jogging trails, and other attractions.

  • A selection of quality 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom residences.
  • Excellent interiors with top-tier finishes.
  • Easily accessible retail establishments and great dining options.
  • Located in the center of the Palm Jumeirah, this property offers exceptional amenities and facilities.
  • Uninterrupted views of the Dubai skyline, Palm Jumeirah, and Arabian Gulf

Facilities at Palm Beach Towers


Palm Beach Towers Dubai has a swimming pool and a gymnasium for fitness lovers. The multi-story podium will offer a variety of shopping and dining opportunities. Tennis and basketball courts, as well as jogging/walking tracks and parks, will be included in the project.


Palm Beach Towers offers covered parking.


Palm Beach Towers will have high-speed elevators.


Security personnel will be outfitted with a CCTV system to ensure utmost security. Maintenance personnel will oversee the delivery of all services and assist residents with any complaints or inquiries.

Key facilities:

  • Health & Fitness Center
  • Beach Club and Parks
  • Swimming pools and sports courts
  • Barbecue Areas
  • Jogging tracks
  • Kids’ Play Areas
  • Waterfront restaurants and shopping.


Palm Beach Towers is a new building located on the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, providing its residents with a clean location from which to enjoy all of the excitement. The location is easily accessible from the mainland by road networks, with the palm monorail in service. In contrast, the area is surrounded by beautiful landscape and provides easy access to a variety of fantastic services, including top-rated hospitality, restaurants, hotels, and resorts.

Nearby Places: 

  • Mall of the Emirates (10 minutes away).
  • 10 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 13 Minutes – Dubai Hills Mall
  • 12 Minutes – Dubai Internet City
  • 15 minutes – Jumeirah Village Circle
  • 20 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 25 minutes to Dubai International Airport.

Nearby attractions

Skydive Dubai, Dubai Marina Walk, and JBR Beach.

Skydive Dubai

Skydive Dubai provides a fantastic skydiving experience. It is approximately 7 minutes from Palm Beach Towers Palm Jumeirah Dubai.

Dubai Marina Walk

It takes roughly 9 minutes to go to Dubai Marina Walk. The promenade provides stunning views of the marina and is lined with good retail and dining options.


JBR Beach is an excellent area to spend leisure time. The public beach provides a variety of water sports activities, and there are eateries nearby. The venue is around ten minutes away from Palm Beach Towers.

Floor Plan

Palm Beach Towers has a variety of 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses, all with modern fixtures and fittings that have been precisely constructed. The high-rise towers also feature basic utilities, ensuring a pleasant ambiance with stunning views of the palm and sea.

Payment Plan

The repayment scheme The 60/40 characteristics of Palm Beach Towers are appealing in that 60% are available during construction and the remaining 40% are available upon handover, allowing owners to quickly take advantage of all benefits. Investing in one of the units at this development provides you with a viable lifestyle and address at the Palm.



Palm Beach Tower by Nakheel Properties will provide one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments.


Palm Beach Towers’ sports amenities will comprise tennis and basketball courts.

Leave a comment

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.